a space for artists, designers & makers
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Bloc Gallery Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, )
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Bloc Gallery Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
How will we use your data?
When you provide personally-identifiable information to Bloc Gallery Ltd through our website, it will be used to fulfill your specific request. In most cases, you will be given the opportunity to select whether you do, or do not, want Bloc Gallery Ltd to use this information for additional purposes.
Bloc Gallery Ltd will not, however, sell or trade your personally-identifiable information unless we are authorized or legally required to do so, or in the case of imminent physical harm to the visitor or others.
We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
We may share your information with third parties who provide services on our behalf to help with our business activities. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
Bloc Gallery Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your booking, manage your
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might
- Send you news and updates from the Gallery about upcoming exhibitions and events.
How do we store your data?
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Bloc Gallery will retain your information for no longer than 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our databases and from any third party service providers with which it was shared in order to provide our services.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Bloc Gallery Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Bloc Gallery Ltd.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here to unsubscribe.
What are your data protection rights?
Bloc Gallery Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Bloc Gallery Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Bloc Gallery Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Bloc Gallery Ltd to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Bloc Gallery Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Bloc Gallery Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Bloc Gallery Ltd processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Bloc Gallery Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 07545821443
Or write to us: Bloc Gallery Ltd, 40 Ferry Road, Edinburgh, EH6 4AE.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Bloc Gallery Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are
- Advertising – Bloc Gallery Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Analytics – Bloc Gallery Ltd uses these cookies so that we can track and analyze how website visitors use our website, in order to improve the quality of our website and the information and functionality it provides to users. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 07545821443
Or write to us at: Bloc Gallery Ltd, 40 Ferry Road, Edinburgh, EH6 4AE.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Bloc Gallery Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: 0303 123 1115
The Information Commissioner’s Office – Scotland
45 Melville Street